Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oh ! My 街道レーサー

hi,so there is my next car,another shakotan,this time an daihatsu mira tr-xx :D,so what i did on it:

-overfenders(from fairlady s30,modeled by FR STYLE)
-added vents on bonnet(from celica ra28)
-reworked tails(from originals only reverse light stayed,now it have skyline c10 lights in the bumper)
-oilcooler(except the pipes whole oilcooler is modeled by me)
-tsurikawa under the rear bumper
-edited interior(my oldschool racing seat,new swheel,dices on mirror,my pioneer audio components,tsurikawas at rear,cocacola with holder)
-new exhaust(small Vpipes modeled by me)
-new wheels(ssr mk1 by MIMI,this time without cambers)
-paintjob(now its red,unpaintable anymore,overfenders are in bronze color,Oh ! My 街道レーサー decal on front window,my new logo on rear window)
-adjusted to improved vehicle lights mod

and thats probably all about this car,so cya next time ;D.