Monday, August 13, 2012

gt-x shakotan

hi,so there is my next car,this time its a shakotan version of the new c110 gt-x :D.so what i did on it:

-added lip
-added flags on front
 -front licence plate moved on left,rear edited
-new fender indicators(laurel c130ones,modeled by me)
-replaced mirrors(now there are abit edited datsun 510 ones on doors)
-reworked grill(frame of grill is from laurel c130,inside of grill is from mazda cosmo,added JAF badge by me,added skyline badge,headlights have decent black/transparent covers,they arent much vissible on pics)
-reworked taillights(whole that console is abit remodeled,smaller pair of lights was removed,the circle indicators was replaced for star shaped ones modeled by me,the whole console is textured in glitter in 2 parts,black/white glitter itself is the main texture,"rainbow"texture used as reflection,so it actualy really react to lighting of the car :D)
-edited interior(mirror was abit moved with added dices,red carpet on dashboard modeled by me,new swheel,new gearknob,wakaba on the dashboard,skyline licence plate behind the window,added my pioneer audio components,added rollcage,added my red/black carpets on ground,oldschool racing seat with some decals modeled by me)
-grill over the rear window modeled by me
-edited exhaust
paintjob(its still in this bronze color,not paintable anymore,added decal over the front window,added kenmeri decal on rear left window,added white stripes on sides,added wakaba at rear bumper
-new wheels( techno shadow 5spoke,with cambers)
-adjusted to improved vehicle lights mod

well thats probably all this time,i still have some cars to show up,so cya next time ;D.