Monday, August 22, 2011

type-gt no.2

hi,incase you dont know what i mean by that title,it reffers to my 180sx ;)....when i did a v2 of my onevia,i wanted re-do this car because i still somehow like it....but it turned to something totaly different xD...something that i like even more:D....so what all i did:

-bodykit(uras-type gt,front bumper and sideskirts was took from my 180sx,rear bumper is from that 180sx too,but i remodel it from 180sx version to silvia version,added uras spoiler modelled by me)
-new headlights+bonnet(popup lights was removed,bonnet was remodeled a bit,it also got one vent for fresh air to filter,headlights modelled and bonnet remodeled by me...suprisingly)
-new taillights(led ones by me)
-new engine(sr20det)
-interior(rear seats was removed,front ones and swheel replaced and few next things)
-new hooks in bumpers
-edited plates
-new wheels(Wedssport MA86)

well thats probaly all,i might forget something,but whatever...just see the pics xD....so thats all for now,so cya;D.