Friday, June 3, 2011

nissan skyline c210........agin

hi,so there is my next car,after s12,this is actually my another scratch made car,this time a skyline c210, a.k.a japan :D.actualy i did a c210 already,but not from scratch....+that model is kinda shitty,so i decided i rather do my own,and i must say im very satisfied with the result:D.like usally,its allmost whole modeled by me,but some things arent,these things are:
-licence plates
-wheels+tires(wheel itself is by SVANDER)
-seats,dashboard(but reworked by me),steering wheel,pedals,interior mirror
-exhaust
-exterior mirrors(they are actualy moddeled by me,but originaly for my soarer z10)
except these its all modeled by me:D...so i think...90% xD.in total i spend +-14 hours,from nothing to what you see,it took me 2 days (from late afternoon to night)....well thats probaly all about this car:D...actualy before i modeled this,i made a tuned version of old one,but idk yet if i even show it....but probaly so:D...so thats all this time,so cya;D.